WE RISE is seeking enthusiastic volunteers to assist in the following capacities:
- Docent– This position requires a background in art and the ability to attend a two hour training on May 18th. You will be giving tours to the public and will be answering questions about the art, and the event in general.
- Clinician– (Must be a Licensed Mental Health Provider) Engage with and provide support to the public as appropriate. Share information about available mental health resources.
- Art Watch– Ensure the safety of the art and the positive experience of all of our guests.
- Guest Check-in– Welcome guests, help them check-in and direct them to their event of choice
- Ambassador – We need general support to keep the event flowing. You’ll interact with guests about the content of the event, answer questions and help us create a warm, welcoming, inclusive environment. Help with set up and clean up between and after events.
- Workshop Assistant– We will be having multiple workshops at a time. Help pass out materials, set up and clean up and provide general support to the facilitators.
In exchange for your assistance, we would like to thank you with the following:
- WE RISE swag
- Snacks will be provided during your work with the WE RISE team
- Our endless love + gratitude
To join our movement, please contact email@example.com